The Professional Writers Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for writers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheryl's 2012 Goals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

Cheryl's 2012 Goals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's 2012 Goals   Cheryl's 2012 Goals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Got a lot done last week. I think Hold Your Horses is close to being finished and sent off to the client. I made the second round of revisions, and now it's with the critique group. I've passed over two future clients to other tour coordinators, so the end of the month I will be done with book tours.

I have an editing job to work on and I plan to keep blogging as much as I can.

The rest of my week will be up in the air because of doctor's visits, a visit to the Lil Diva's school, and the end of the school year approaching. Lots to do, but I'm optimistic.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

Cheryl's 2012 Goals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheryl's 2012 Goals   Cheryl's 2012 Goals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Things are going well. Sent Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving to my publisher and she suggested a couple of edits. Then I can resubmit and hope for a contract. Sent the first 3 chapters of HYH off to an editor and she suggested some changes to improve it. The client should be paying me next month, so I'll get everything ready and send it to him after I receive his payment.

This is my last week of virtual book tours. We leave Friday for vacation. When I come back, I hope to have some plan for what I will be doing.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com

Cheryl's 2012 Goals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2