The Professional Writers Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for writers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops Empty
PostSubject: Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops   Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 am

I'll be attending the upcoming Marketing Workshop and Character Voice Workshop, so I'll let you know how it goes. Dean and Kris won't be offering their workshops next year, though they've talked about doing them again some time in the future. If you'd like to understand the business side, learn more about the industry or how to work with all the new changes in publishing, this is something to consider. All their workshops take place on the Oregon Coast.

I'd recommend reading Dean's blog if you're interested - it'll give you a good taste of what to expect.

http://www.deanwesleysmith.com/?page_id=50
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops   Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks for sharing this and the link. I can't go there, but others might be able to attend. I'm now following him on Twitter and liked him on FB. I'm also subscribed to his RSS Feed. I don't do that very often, so I'm not afraid of his posts getting lost in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com

Dean Wesley Smith Writer's Workshops
Page 1 of 1