The Professional Writers Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for writers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: Empty
PostSubject: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm

2012 Writing Goals:

1. Write 8 novels
2. Write 50 short stories (30 before baby is due)
3. Dedicated time to practice and improve writing craft
4. Read outside comfort zone
5. Submit short stories to magazines
6. Attend Dean and Kris’s workshops (4)
7. Dedicate 25 hours a week to writing new words (5 hours, 5 days a week – when not completing a novel)

2012 Publishing Goals:

1. Learn and publish with Createspace
2. Stay updated with both traditional and indie publishing
3. Subscribe to Publishers Marketplace
4. Upgrade: Windows operating system, MS Office.
5. Purchase: Photoshop (Essentials?) and InDesign.
6. Organize Christen Anne Kelley collections
7. Publish stories through DrivethruFiction
8. Publish stories through AllRomance
9. Publish 8 novels
10. Publish short stories
11. Work towards creating a publishing schedule (with life changes coming up, may not be possible)
12. Purchase program to track sales
13. Learn proper accounting for author and publishers payments
14. Review tax information for quarterly
15. Complete 2011 taxes – both for Federal and WA State

Schedule:
Monday-Friday: 5 hours of new writing each day, 1 hour practice/study/miscellaneous work

Sunday: Publish stories. If not publish, try to write another story or futher miscellaneous work or book proposals.

I marked my calendar with this information and deadlines listed below:

For me, on average:
1 novel = 100 hours
1 short story = 6 hours (or 1 day) *high end

In one month = 100 hours of new writing.
1 month = 4 short stories, 80 hours of novel writing
1 novel = approximately 5 weeks (vacation/workshop time adjusted accordingly to 6 weeks)
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Now, those are my yearly goals, which will be reviewed (and calendar deadlines adjusted) as necessary.

For the first week of January, my goal is to:
1. Publish stories with DriveThruFiction
2. Publish stories with All Romance
3. Publish 3 new stories: Elven Heritage #6, Little League #8, and Annabelle #4
4. Complete Annabelle's Accidental guide
5. Complete Elven Heritage guide
6. Complete Little League/Softball guide
7. Review first three short stories and combine towards one novel for: The Price of Memories, Guardian Origins #1

From then on, my goals are to:
1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th
2. Write 1 short story a week
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines)
4. Dedicated practice time
5. Back-up files
6. Update spreadsheets
7. Update websites (if needed)
8. Research cupcake bakery
9. Submit to Writers of the Future: Deadline March 31st
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:19 pm

I can't believe these fabulous goals you've already got planned. It's only 3 days into 2012 and I feel like a slacker. Happy I'm glad you have the energy for all this even with a baby on the way. Just make sure you don't push yourself too hard.

Okay, #8 has caught my eye. Research cupcake bakery? Please fill in the details. If you need a research assitant, I offer my stomach. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:01 pm

No worries, I am taking things easy. Actually, I'm moving a lot slower than I used to right now - and that's taking some getting used to. Happy

#8 Would be for my next adult softball novel and she owns/runs a cupcake bakery, which of course requires me to do some research!

And because I was moving slower than usual, I only got a few things checked off from my miscellaneous list:
1. Publish stories with DriveThruFiction
2. Publish stories with All Romance Ran into problems with the mobi format conversion and covers. Calibre isn't enough to fix this so I've got learn/try KindleGen and see if that fixes the problem. So projects 1 & 2 are on hold until I can work that out.
3. Publish 3 new stories: Elven Heritage #6, Little League #8, and Annabelle #4 Published "I Shall Not Date Elves" and "Stolen Bases, Stolen Kisses."
4. Complete Annabelle's Accidental guide
5. Complete Elven Heritage guide Finished
6. Complete Little League/Softball guide Finished
7. Review first three short stories and combine towards one novel for: The Price of Memories, Guardian Origins #1

1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th
2. Write 1 short story a week
5. Back-up files Completed
6. Update spreadsheets Completed
7. Update websites Completed
9. Submit to Writers of the Future: Deadline March 31st
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:22 pm

You still did a great job this week. It's amazing how much you accomplish. I think I've overwhelmed myself and lost part of my drive. I hope to work on that so I can get back in the swing of things this year.

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Sometimes I'm more own worst slave-driver (my husband's words). Fatigue has been pretty crazy these past couple days, especially after I finish the dog's walk and chores, I'm more or less wiped out (how women do this with normal jobs and families is beyond me). Still, I'm doing what I can and trying (very hard) to give myself a break. I got some work done last week, not as much as I would have liked, but I am building back into the swing of things.

1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th - Worked on this quite a bit. Did a half run-through, then went back and started expanding and deepening the story. Word count: 9,283
2. Write 1 short story a week - Wrote "I Shall Not Date Elves" and sent to first reader.
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines) - Published "Answers on the Run."
7. Update websites
9. Research famous baseball players - Requested books from library
10. Submit to Writers of the Future: Deadline March 31st
11. Figure out best mobi format conversion that holds cover aspect ratio.
12. 2011 Taxes: Completed Blue Cedar Publishing taxes for WA state
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Last week was fairly decent for writing. A snow storm messed things up a bit, and the whole being pregnant thing meant very little energy for writing (but I did do a lot of brain 'light' research stuff). So I'll see if I can make some time up this week, especially if I plan on hitting my deadline for the novel. Got a couple of appointments and usual chores, so I'll see what I can do - which is my best, right? Smile

1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th - Word count: 25,425
2. Write 1 short story a week - Wrote "A Bird's Eye View of Love" and sent to reader.
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines) - Published "A Gangster's Accident."
8. Research cupcake bakery - Worked for 3 hrs. Will ask for an interview this week.
9. Research famous baseball players
11. Figure out best mobi format conversion that holds cover aspect ratio. - Completed.
12. 2011 Taxes: Waiting on 1099s
13. DriveThruFiction: Did conversions and published 3 titles.
14. AllRomance/OmniLit: Did conversion and published 7 titles.
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:59 pm

They say a woman's brain shrinks while she's pregnant. I sure felt mine did. Happy

You're making such wonderful progress. Do you get to sample anything from the cupcake bakery? Laughing I have this fabulous book on Joe DiMaggio. It's The Long Vigil by Jerome Charyn. Not really a research type of book, but it has great insight into Joe on and off the field and his life with Marilyn Monroe.

What is Writers of the Future?

You're making great progress on the file conversions, huh? I might need to pick your brain at some point.

Keep up the great work. Hope you and baby are well.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Thanks, Cheryl. I already feel like I'm having those 'forgetful' moments. Ack! I'm only 11 weeks into this thing Smile . But yes, both me and the baby are doing great (got to hear the heart beat yesterday). Still tired, but I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I'm not hitting my 6 hours a day of writing like I wanted, but it is getting up to four now and is consistent throughout the week. I'm also doing 1 exercise activity, rather than multiple which was my norm. It's an adjustment for sure. I plan on doing some writing on Saturday and will probably put in more writing on Sunday instead of just publishing that day.

My first cupcake place didn't work out (I doubt the owner will call me back), but we have a ton more in the area. Thanks for the heads up on that book; it looks incredibly interesting.

Writers of Future is a short story contest for speculative fiction: http://www.writersofthefuture.com/

File conversions, once you get them down, aren't hard. It helps to start with a clean file (if you follow the Smashwords Guide) and Dean talks about converting a Word file into html and uploading for both PubIt and Kindle (http://www.deanwesleysmith.com/?page_id=3736). I then use a free program, Calibre, to convert files to PDF, epub, and mobi (though I have to check the mobi file with the Kindle viewer). There's more little ins and outs (like in Calibre selecting 'preserve cover aspect ratio for PDF and epub files), but overall it's not hard.
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:11 pm

How exciting! I remember hearing the kids' heatbeats for the first time.

I had trouble getting some research done for Hold Your Horses. It's great when you find someone helpful.

Thanks for the info on file conversions. Will check out that link.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Again, not nearly as productive as I'd have liked, but that's life for ya. I still got in about 15 hours worth of novel writing last week, so it's better than nothing. This week I'm hoping to do more (all dependent on sleep returning), but I'm looking at this with a positive angle. My goal is to focus on the novel so I can (hopefully) hit my Feb. 10th deadline. I figure once I've finished, "The Price of Memories," I can write two short stories while I do the book proposal for "Bases Loaded" (which also requires the cupcake research).

1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th - Word count: 47,138 (Working hard - can't promise I'll hit the deadline as I wanted; maybe about a week off but I'll try.)
2. Write 1 short story a week - None last week. Focused on novel.
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines) - Published "When You Need a Friend."
7. Update websites
8. Research cupcake bakery - Ask for interviews.
11. 2011 Taxes: Waiting on 1099s - Received from B&N. Ready to do taxes!
12. DriveThruFiction:
14. AllRomance/OmniLit: Did conversion and published 10 titles. (I'm already seeing sales from this site, so I really need to get moving and do this. I have about 30+ more titles to add.)
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Fabulous news you're seeing sales so quickly on that last site. How are sales from Amazon? I really wish I had time to plot out the inspirational romance I want to work on, but Amelia's Mission must come first. I feel like self-publishing is the way to go for my adult works.

You're doing a wonderful job. I hope you get more sleep. It's tough when you're not fully rested.

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Sales at Amazon are good, but I'm seeing B&N inching ahead and I suspect that has a lot to do with Amazon's KDP Select program (which I did not sign up for) and those titles being pushed more than others. The more stuff I put up, the better my visibility. I just uploaded item number 51 this week and that's divided across two pen names. The fantasy stuff continues to sell in tiny, meager amounts but I'm hoping once I get actual full length books up I'll see an increase in the short stories and collections as well. Still waiting for the cover on GV, but I'm hoping that'll be finished in the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed!

Self-publishing has been a wonderful experience - and honestly, not very difficult. There's a slight learning curve, but Dean honestly lists things out pretty darn well (and people throw in tons of helpful hints in the comments). When you're ready, self-publishing will be waiting, though there's definitely something to be said for having a lot of work up. Once you're book tours are more manageable I definitely recommend sitting down and writing your butt off! It really makes a difference.

I am sleeping more, which is really, really helpful and I think I'm finally starting to see a slight up-tick in my energy level. Not much, but with me almost at the second trimester I'm definitely ready for the energy boost. With the pets, house stuff, and exercise, I'm averaging about 3-4 hours of work a day. Some days are a little less depending on what I do the day before, but I just keep reminding myself I'm doing the best I can.

I also got the first assignment for Dean's Anthology workshop coming up the first weekend of March - ack! I have to write a science fiction story (and while I do read some science fiction, I am by no means fluent in it - so this should be a fun challenge to stretch my writing). I plan on writing this this week/weekend, maybe even today if I can't wrangle out the missing scenes in my novel.

1. Write and finish, "The Price of Memories" by February 10th - Word count: 78,081. Definitely not hitting the deadline, but I'm pretty sure if I looked at how many hours I've put into this project I'm still on track (roughly 100 hours of writing). My problem is I haven't been able to write at full capacity. I plan on finishing this up next week, since I'm nearing the climax scenes, but I've got some plot stuff to work out until it feels 'right.'
2. Write 1 short story a week - "Feet in the Greenery" - a cozy mystery from a new pen name. Did this for a monthly short story group. Plan on submitting to magazines when I get it back from the first reader.
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines) - Published "My Unexpected Elven Ally" #7 in series.
5. Back-up files
6. Update spreadsheets
7. Update websites
8. Research cupcake bakery - Ask for interviews.
11. 2011 Taxes: Completed first portion of Federal tax. Waiting to hear from CPA.
12. DriveThruFiction: Currently at 3 titles.
14. AllRomance/OmniLit: Currently at 24 titles.
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Wow! Look at you go. You're putting me to shame. Wink

The more we talk about self-publishing, the more I want to go there. I'm trying to finish off other things to get there. That inspirational romance is waiting. If my hubby would be okay with it I would dump tours and just write for a few months, but it won't go over well if I ask.

The second trimester makes a big difference, but you're still getting so much done. I can only imagine how productive you'll be once you bet an energy boost. How is the Writers of the Future story coming?

Hope you and your hubby enjoy Valentine's Day.

Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Well, I figured out the block in my novel. My subconscious really does know when I'm taking the easy way out, but at least I only had to redraft two chapters. I seem to be growing a better 'sense' for when things aren't working. This has been an interesting story so far, mostly because I hadn't plotted anything out. I know the general direction of where I'm going, but there's definitely been a ton of discovery along the way. I should have it done by the end of next week since I've got three more days of solid writing this week. I might push back the anthology story (due the 22nd) until it's done. We'll see. I almost started it because I was stuck, but now I'm unstuck.

Actually, I haven't even started the Writers of the Future story yet. Mostly because they take some time to get back to you (though the last time was a faster turn around to tell me 'no'). But it's really no big deal. I turn out fantasy stories in about 7 hours so I can push it off even to this last minute if I wanted. Mostly I just want to get this novel written. I know hitting my 6 novel goal before the baby is a slim chance at best, but I'm trying. Romance stories seem to move a lot faster for me, so I might make up some time with a few of those. With the several trips coming up (March through June - one CA trip and four workshops) that's a big chunk of time. Oh well. We'll see.

Hope you enjoy Valentine's Day too! We're ordering pizza (no cooking AND delivery, gosh I can't wait).
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

You've got a plan and that's half the battle. It's great you're working in at least one genre that comes easily for you. Look like you'll be busy this spring.

My hubby will be in Boston on Valentine's Day taking in the Bruins, so I think I'll have the night to myself for a bit. The girls are going off to some party.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I had a pretty intense week but I'm really happy with all the progress I've made. Also had a great Valentine's Day with the hubby and then it was back to work. Main goal this week is to write 1-2 short stories and at least one book proposal, if not two. I'm also starting to gear up for the workshop next week and am getting really excited.

1. Finished, "The Price of Memories." Word count total: 105,000. Sent to first reader.
2. Write 1 short story a week - "The Last Stand of Daryl C. Brody" (for the Anthology workshop)
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines) - Published novel, "Guardian's Vengeance: Book One of the Guardian Chronicles."
7. Update websites
8. Research cupcake bakery - Ask for interviews. Working on 2.
11. 2011 Taxes: Completed first portion of Federal tax. Waiting to hear from CPA.
12. DriveThruFiction: Currently at 4 titles.
14. AllRomance/OmniLit: Currently at 25 titles.
15. Work towards POD for books
16. Guardian's Awakening book proposal
17. Next video game novel book proposal
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Intense is right. Wow! You're cooking with gas.

Congratulations on GV getting published. That's awesome. You've been working on that one for a while. Love the cover on it.

Good luck with next week's workshop. Hope you'll let me know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:13 am

Yes, I was cooking with gas and now I've caught myself a cold. Sigh. Although I'm pretty sure that has to do with me not sleeping well for several nights in a row. Oh, well. I guess I needed the break! I'm just glad I got sick this week and not next week. Plus, I'm seeing my doctor on Monday anyway.

Hubby and I had a nice celebration on Monday. Went out and got some Mexican for lunch and then cupcakes (I always celebrate book releases with cupcakes!). I'm glad you liked the cover! It came well, though I'm sorry to say I won't be using the artist in the future (raising prices and extremely busy). But hubby has some artist contacts through work he's going to approach for me, so I should find someone else no problem.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

I've been back for a couple of days now and I think my mind is slowly recovering from the workshop. Happy An incredibly intense 4 days, both with traveling and then writing (lots of reading other people's stories), but incredibly fun. I absolutely plan on going next year with baby in tow I had such a blast and learned so much; truly fantastic. Ended up with 3 short stories out of the deal (I ended up pushing myself and getting a second one down for the deadline). Like I said, great fun, a great full room of professional writers and hearing from 5 editors and how they would or wouldn't buy a manuscript was wonderful.

That said, I'm still slightly on recovery mode but I did catch up on business and mileage logs yesterday, as well as making headway with a few larger publishing projects (that also didn't require creative brainpower).

1. Write Breaking the Game, Romance Video Game #2: Completed proposal. Start writing.
2. Write 1 short story a week - Wrote "Softball Baby" and "Santa's Unfinished Business" while at the workshop.
8. Research cupcake bakery - Working on one for next week.
10. Submit to Writers of the Future: Completed.
11. 2011 Taxes: Completed.
12. Publishing: Redo ALL short stories bundles and raise prices. Made list of pairings and new pricing schedule with word count.
14. POD for books: Received first proof for "Batter Up, Pucker Up." Made changes & resubmitted.
15. Guardian's Awakening book proposal
16. Write short story with a devil: Due by March 15th.
17. Make edits to 3 short stories and submit/publish.
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:30 am

I'm glad you had a great time. Would love to hear more if you would like to share. I love it that you have plans already in place for next year. That's great. Keep up the fabulous work. I'll keep admiring it and cheering you on.
Back to top Go down
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 am

I'm back to posting goals - hopefully this shall ease your worries, Cheryl. Smile The past two months have been one giant life roll where my mental brain was busy with the upcoming baby. The good news is the baby showers are all done and I'm moving from the mental part of this (all the stuff I had to learn) and onto the physical parts - like getting the house and nursery ready. Even better news is I'm physically unable to work for several straight hours anymore, so when it's time to stop I have nothing else to do but write. Smile

Writing work output definitely dropped off from March until now, but I'm happy with what I've accomplished and plan on keeping a positive look on this - and enjoy every step of the process. I've got two weeks before I'm off to another workshop, hopefully I can finish (or nearly finish) my novel WIP. We shall see!

I have several big publishing projects in the works as well. I doubt I can get all the print books finished by the time Kate is born, since I'm getting the novels copyedited as well, but again I'll do my best. It's great to feel 'back' in the writing game. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish this week.

1. Write Breaking the Game, Romance Video Game #2: Word count 47,074. Need to re-read, fill in blanks, and push through to the end.
2. Write 1 short story a week - Wrote "To Survive the Game, Press COURAGE" yesterday.
3. Publish 1 short story a week (unless submitting to magazines): Submitted "Feet in the Greenery" to Ellery Queen.
5. Back-up files
6. Update spreadsheets
7. Update websites
8. Submit to Writers of the Future: Due by June 30th.
9. Publishing: Redo ALL short stories bundles and raise prices. Completed Christen Anne Kelley stories (exception on KDP). Work on Chrissy Wissler stories.
10. POD for books: Just finished second collection. Start on 3rd.
11. Guardian's Awakening book proposal
12. Home Run book 2 proposal
13. Make edits to 3 short stories and submit/publish: Completed "Feet in the Greenery." To do: "A Pinch of Devil's Touch" and "An Unfinished Date."
14. "The Price of Memories" : Complete edits. Contact artist. Write blurb. When finished, submit to copyeditor.
15. "Swing Away" : Read through and accept copyedit changes. When finished, begin POD process.
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Once a mom, always a mom. I'll never get rid of that worry wart side of me. Smile

I'm glad all is well and that you're still moving along at a good pace. The baby will change things, but with your determination I know you'll make it work.

Good luck with your submission.

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:   Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals: Empty

Back to top Go down

Chrissy's 2012 Writing & Publishing Goals:
Page 1 of 1