The Professional Writers Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place for writers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Stars Writing Seminar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissyWissler

ChrissyWissler

Super Stars Writing Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Super Stars Writing Seminar   Super Stars Writing Seminar EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

This is a three day seminar taught by five to six bestselling, very prolific writers. The focus isn't on craft - it's on the business. They're looking at Las Vegas in April, 2012. If you're interested I'd recommend getting the MP3 recordings from this year and see if it's something you're interested in, which is what I plan on doing.

They have an early bird registration rate until 5/1/11.

http://www.superstarswritingseminars.com/
Back to top Go down
ccmalandrinos

ccmalandrinos

Super Stars Writing Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Stars Writing Seminar   Super Stars Writing Seminar EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

Well, that ain't cheap, but sounds like a wonderful seminar. I was almost hoping the Public Safety Writers Association Conference would be around the same time, but it's in July this year. One of my clients/friends is involved in the PSWA Con and I keep saying I am going to go, so I can meet her. I could turn it into a mini-vacation if I went to both and even have an excuse to bring the kids, but no dice.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com

Super Stars Writing Seminar
Page 1 of 1